About Our Pastors
Pastor Brad, Sherie and their family...
- Both were born and raised in Hagerstown, MD
- Brad & Sherie have been married for 26 years, they reside in the south end of Hagerstown with their children, Bryce, Spencer, Kelsey and "Billy-Bob" their family dog. They enjoy their children, camping, working around the house, getting together with people, some sports and other outdoor activities.
- Pastor Brad served as "Director of Youth Ministries" for 6 years locally, before stepping into a lead pastorate position. He was ordained to the ministry of the Gospel on February 7th, 2009.
- Brad & Sherie share a passion for people, couples and families. Sherie's focus is in women's and children's ministries and Brad's focus is in men's and youth ministries. They believe that spiritually strong individuals make spiritually strong couples and families.
- Brad & Sherie's life Bible verse is...
Matthew 5:16 - "Let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven."
Click Here to Email Pastor Brad
Adrian Black (Associate/Youth Pastor, Elder)
For the past two decades it has been the desire of Adrian to use his gifts, talents, and skills to teach children, teens, and adutls about the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Adrian came on board in the spring of 2016 to oversee the youth and children's ministries here at Hagerstown Christian Church. In 2019, Adrian took on the role of Associate Pastor contributing to preaching and organizing Sunday morning services. Adrian has been working in full time ministry since he was 17 years old, spending over the past decade as Director of Wildside Youth Ministries. This is where Adrian met his wife Stephanie. Adrian and Stephanie have been married since 2018 and welcomed a daughter in early 2022.